Thursday, August 9, 2018

10 Things To Bring On An Outdoors Trip

Yesterday, I posted all about my trip to Peninsula State Park! Today, I am sharing my top 10 things I bring with me on hiking trips. I grew up going camping here and now that I am older, I go with my friends to hike the trails or bike Sunset Trail.


Here are my favorite/most needed things I brought with me:

For the woods, I tend to use the OFF! Deep Woods kind. It really keeps the bugs away but be aware—it can ruin your nail polish!

I brought my Nike’s with me but I also will bring an extra old pair in case those get muddy.

I like my RayBan’s for these kind of trips because they are nice and dark on the sunny days. For this trip, I brought my Aviators with the black rims and also my smaller gold ones!

4. Yeti
This kept my coffee warm in the mornings and my tea cold in the afternoon! I have the color Seafoam in the 20oz but I have my eye on the Pink 30oz one!

I have had (& LOVED) my Eno for two years now! I have the single nest in blue. I didn’t get around to using it this trip. When we camp I use it everyday, though.

Love keeping an extra in the car for an impromptu beach trip or just jumping in after a hot hike. I love my MarleyLily one, I own the black and white one!

 

REI has tons!! We have a handful of random fanny packs in my house so I grabbed one before leaving. It was nice to have on trail to keep car keys, water, phones, maps, and extra bug spray in. They are not the cutest, but make a huge difference.

Great for early morning hikes or sitting by the fire at night. I love my Zella ones that I have had for year. I grabbed a few more of these with the Nordstrom Sale! The high waisted ones are my jam.

9. Cooler 
We don’t have that Yeti, but I have my eye on it for the future. I talked with one of our good friends who is really outdoorsy and she highly recommended the investment in it. Plus they recently lowered the price on a few of the bigger ones!

Water proof and shock proof, what more could you ask for? The screen is protected it has space to stick a pop-socket on too! I have the color Wipeout and need to order a new one soon. That is the great thing about LifeProof, you have a lifetime warranty so you can replace the case when the wear and tear start to catch up to you!


Those are my top ten things I loved having with me on my trip. Do you have any favorites that you recommend??

No comments:

Post a Comment