Friday, February 23, 2018

Hello & Welcome!

After a little push and encouragement from my friends I am back to blogging! This is my second go at running a lifestyle & fashion blog. The first time, the blog was all over the place and not focused on a specific area. However, now that I am getting closer and closer to becoming a teacher, my life has become more focused. Hopefully that will translate over to this! 

I want to create a space to share my teaching ideas, connect with educators, share lifestyle tips, and explore new fashion!

I am a Junior in college studying Elementary Education and English! I love 4th graders but I would be happy wherever I end up. Equitable education is very close to my heart and holds great importance in my life. Everyone deserves an equal education! 

Stick along for the journey and subscribe so you know when I post! 



This is me and my best friend (a skinny vanilla latte with two extra shots) ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment