Monday, February 26, 2018

Staying Fit in Spring

Spring and summer are right around the corner so now is the time to get motivated and start working out!

I never really enjoyed going to the gym and I HATED running. As I have gotten older, I have really started to appreciate my time at the gym and how I feel strong afterwards. That is the point of working out and staying healthy, feeling strong and confident with yourself!

I hold myself accountable each month by setting up a workouts schedule and making sure I go each time I schedule myself for the gym! (Plus cute workout clothes help a lot)

I have included a few of my past month workout calendars, as well as one for March! Lets get fit together!


A blank one for you to fill out!! 
How do you stay fit this spring?

-EM


No comments:

Post a Comment