Friday, July 20, 2018

Daily Devotional








I recently got an Amazon shipment of books in the mail and wanted to share with y'all what I got. I was looking for a new devotional and found Melanie Shankle's book, "Everyday Holy". I just started it on Monday but have been loving it so far! I recommend checking out one of her books.

I also picked up "Twenty Two" by Allison Trowbridge and Bob Goff's book, "Everybody Always". I started "Twenty Two" and have already fallen in love with it. She talks about her journey through college and learning who she is along the way. The author talks about travels abroad, travels in faith, and travels within herself to find who she is. 

Have any of you read Bob Goff's book yet? I cannot wait to get started on it! 


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment