Saturday, July 28, 2018

Eat & Drink Milwaukee

I have spent almost 4 years in Milwaukee going to school at Marquette University. I have explored so much of this city so I wanted to share some of my favorite places to eat and drink with y'all. 

These are my favorite place to grab a drink after work or during the weekend with friends:

A great place to sit outside and have a beer. It is right on the river which means you get a great view of the boats going by while you have a cocktail or some dinner. 


 Another favorite of mine to grab some cocktails on a Thursday night. It is a rooftop bar that has a variety of cocktails, beer, and some light bites. 



This is one of Milwaukee's oldest cocktail lounges! The inside is beautiful and the walls are velvet (!!). They have plenty of drinks to choose from. Its a great place to come to on the weekends with friends or a bring a cute date.



Saturday and Sunday morning are the most important times of the week in Milwaukee. We have some mouth watering, picture perfect, places to eat here! These are three of my favorite brunch places to go too! I'll be headed to the first one this weekend:

I die for this place. With its endless amount of coffee, marble table tops, and delicious eggs benedicts, your girl is in heaven!! If you go anywhere to eat for breakfast or brunch in MKE, come here. #LIFEISWEETMKE


This is a classic MKE brunch place. Located in the heart of the 3rd Ward, you will most definitely need to hop on "No Wait" and grab a table when you get close. Do not worry though, there is plenty to see while you wait of your table. I recommend asking for a table outside or on the rooftop. Its fun to sit and people watch while you eat the breakfast skillet and of course a mimosa! 


I think this place is crazy underrated! I drag my friends here most weekend but everyone always loves it. The salmon madame is delicious along with the quiche lorraine, honestly everything here is super yummy. Ill even link the menu, HERE, because its that good.  Also I snagged that picture from "Planet Kelsey" she is a Milwaukee blogger! 


Now that you have had breakfast and some drink in my beautiful, growing city, lets have dinner! These are my favorite places to eat dinner on the weekend or even during the week if it is date night with Greg:
Fresh Italian is a great way to describe the food at this beautiful place. Its has cute outdoor seating right in the third ward or sit inside during a warm night when they have the big windows wide open. Service has always been wonderful here and drinks are yummy. I recommend getting a "jar" (you'll know what I mean when you see the menu), all the flavors are really tasty and complement the meal well. Check out the menu, HERE.  


This place has some of the best sushi in Milwaukee. Not only is it right on the river but it has great views when the sun is setting. Stop by on Monday for rolls that are marked down, shout out to "service industry day"! I love a good Buddha roll or Crunch roll. There are also yummy food options for those of y'all who are not big fans of sushi. 
Last but not least is a great BBQ place. It is the middle of summer and what is a summer without BBQ. I just started to eat meat again so I haven't been able to enjoy this place to the fullest. However, everyone that goes here raves about how good the Smoke Shack Sampler is and the the Ribs.


Let me know if you try any of these places! Want more suggestions? Leave a comment below or email me at em.studystyle@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment