Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Monthly Workout Plan

I started BBG on Monday this week and wanted to create a plan for myself so that I would stick with it. I found it pretty intense so until I can build a little muscle and not be so stinkin' sore, I'll tone it down. So I created a workout plan for the month of August that I will be following along with.

I decided I wanted to start this workout so that I could become stronger and feel healthier. For me, it has nothing to do with loosing weight. Naturally I am slim and already 5'7'' but I would love to be able to build some resistance and tone my muscles.

Keep an eye out at the end of August for a before and after--plus what I think of the program. Check out my Instagram, em.studystyle to stay up to date with how its going! I'll create a "workout" highlight tab so you can find it easily.






No comments:

Post a Comment