Monday, July 23, 2018

Leggings I LIVE In

These are my top three favorite leggings that I have in my closet right now!





I love my Alo ones, HERE, are newer for me but I have worn them so often I need to invest in another pair. I know they are on the more pricey side but I have definitely received my money's worth out of these. Plus, I love the mesh detailing on the sides!





Next are my Zella pair, HERE! I will not lie to y'all, I think I own almost 5 pairs of Zella leggings. Whether they are cropped, cut out, high waist, low rise, blue, grey, pink....I have them all. Plus, it doesn't help that Nordstrom has them as part of their sale for only $35, HERE. Or find the cropped ones for only $33, HERE. All sizes are still in stock!







Finally, one of the first pairs of leggings I bought for myself that did not come from TJMaxx or Old Navy...LululeLemon! I love them because of the little zippered pocket in the back and the pocket on the side can fit my cell phone when I go run or workout!


If you have a question about a workout top or my sneakers, shoot me a message at em.studystyle@gmail.com or comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment