Thursday, July 19, 2018

My Vitamins/Supplements

In my last post, I wrote about my workout plan I am starting to follow! Along with working out, I am trying to focus on eating healthier and taking better vitamins/supplements. To be clear, all my information about vitamins and supplements has come from talking to my doctors, researching online, and finding the best fit for me.

Currently, I am transitioning back to eating meat again. I have been vegetarian for almost 8 years now and am working on switching back for health reasons. Now with all that in mind, lets jump into it!

First off I take two powder supplements, a Protein Powder for after my workouts and then a Collagen Peptide I mix in every so often. I started taking collagen after Tracy Hensel talked about it, here.  I get mine off Amazon but I actually found my Protein at TJMaxx one day (super random, I know).


Then in the morning when I wake up I take Vitamin C and my Women's Daily Multivitamin! I typically take these after my workout and breakfast. I like to have eaten something before taking any supplements/vitamins.






















Typically after lunch I will finish off my vitamins with a Fish Oil, two Juice Plus (I typically do a veggie & fruit), and a D3.








I definitely do not take a whole lot. Somethings I will mix in an Iron because I am vegetarian so it helps with hair loss.

Too keep everything organized, I use two pill sorters. I have this but love this as well. It helps keep me organized and know what I should take each day. Plus its a huge time saver instead of opening and closing all those bottles!!

Do you take any vitamins? If so, which ones do you love or swear by??

No comments:

Post a Comment