Saturday, July 21, 2018

Top 3 Favorite Products






Laura Mercier Setting Powder {$38} I use the Translucent shade




These are my top three holy grail products that I use over and over again. 

I love the Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Serum for my neck in the summer. In the colder months I tend to use it more often on my face when the air is dry. It is also wonderful after a long plane flight. I will be traveling soon so I plan to bring it with me! 

The Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder has worked wonders in this hot summer months. The powder really works to keep my makeup in place all day while giving me a little bit of a matte finish. Nordstrom also sells the product in a Medium Deep shade if you have darker skin! 

Finally, my mascara primer by L'Oreal is amazing!! I have used other primers in the past but switched to this one about a year ago and have not looked back. It goes on smooth without clumping which means I can put less coats of mascara on my eyelashes. I use it when I want a more fuller look, especially when my eye lash extensions are not in. ALSO, its $8 so what is not to love about it. 


Do you have a favorite makeup product that you cannot live without? 


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment