Saturday, March 31, 2018

Always Reading!


This is one of my favorite books by far right now. As I am finishing up my years at college, I wanted to start reading books that would boost my understanding of what direction I wanted to take my life after I graduated college. Check out her book HERE



This is a super short read! I think I powered through this within a half hour. It helps you set goals and figure out the best way to use your time in the morning. You can actually get the book for FREE on this link HERE! Lewis Howes also has a podcast, he talks about figuring out your life and setting attainable goals for yourself! 


This was recommended to me by a friend and WOW! This book drops some real truth about life and growing up as a woman in todays society. I think the book is an "inspiring account of how we are all born to be warriors: strong, powerful, and brave; able to confront the pain and claim the love that exists for us all". Check it out HERE! I am still reading it and fell in love with the book by the first chapter. 

EM
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment