Tuesday, March 13, 2018

What I'm Ordering from Amazon...

I recently made a purchase off Amazon and I wanted to share some of the things I got with y'all: 

I have been working on self-improvement and finding a way to be a better person to myself and those around me. I was recommended that I read two books Love Warrior and The Defining Decade! I read The Defining Decade but am still waiting on Love Warrior. I will do a post soon about everything I learned from Meg Jay, Ph.D. 


 


I also ordered a new blog notebook to keep track of EVERYTHING! I turned it into a bullet journal type of layout. Would y'all want to see a post about how I set it up?

O-M-GEEE how amazing is this coffee mug?! I had to have it! 

I also LOVE these Stabilo pens so I placed another order for more of these. I have so many now!
I also needed a new Keyboard Cover for my computer so I picked out this cute marble one with little pink and grey lines in it! 
EM 





No comments:

Post a Comment