Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Women Teacher Blogs I LOVE

The Magnolia Teacher was one of the first teacher blogs I ever followed when I became a "future teacher". She uses a science notebook to guide her class and it is such creative idea! It keeps the students engaged and out of the textbook world! Plus, she has a super cute class pet, Winston, the guinea pig. 



The FiveFootOneTeacher is another absolute favorite of mine. Her school was the one that most recently had the school shooting and man is she making change in her school and community after this disaster. Follow along with her never ending positively and encouragement within the classroom. 



I recently found TheDesignerTeacher as well! I was looking for teachers who really talk about and work with social justice issues in their classes and she was the first I found. I can't wait to follow along for more about her and the work she is doing in her classroom. 


EM

No comments:

Post a Comment