Friday, March 16, 2018

Spring is Coming!

With spring right around the corner, I wanted to share a few of the amazing women I love to follow along with and test out their styles:


Mallory Ervin. WOW. Need I say more? She has done everything, wore everyone, and accomplished a crazy amount of things but she is STILL inspiring and encouraging people every dang day. 



Emily Gemma. If you follow any blogs, you definitely follow her. She is very down to earth and has grown so much since she first started. Yes, I have been following along with her, John, Fitz, and now Luke since she started! 



Jess Afshin. She is a newer find for me, but I have been following and reading her blog for about year. She writes very genuine blog posts and is constantly inspiring me to be better version of myself each day.



Julia Engel. I cannot wait for her fashion line to come out later this month. I am about to buy everything I can get my hands on. Her style is stunning and her relationship with her husband is one that I aspire to have one day. 

EM
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment