Monday, March 12, 2018

Eye Shadow Palettes I am Loving







These are my favorite three palettes that I own right now. Can I be honest? I LOVE my Covergirl TruNaked Goldens. The color payoff is great and it blends so smoothly when I use my Sigma brushes. I use the E40 & E45! I purchased it about two weeks ago and I have used it almost everyday. 

I wanted to do a side by side comparison of these three. Most of y'all probably own one or two of the Naked palettes but the other two are not so common. I have the Naked2 and wear most of the middle shades. I bought my Covergirl one at Ulta here. I found the LivBeauty at TJ Maxx (totally a random purchase there). I really like the Covergirl one and I have tried a few of the shades in the LivBeauty palate. I will keep you updated on my thoughts on that. 

All those golden, glittery shades are SUPER popular this summer. I think we will see them carried over into fall as a bit of a shiny pop as the leaves change and we turn our wardrobes more neutral!

EM

No comments:

Post a Comment