Thursday, March 22, 2018

Planning My Week


I use a few different planner but my Passion Planner is my favorite!



I first go through and write my classes in for the week with my Papermate Flair pens! 


Then I add in work and fill in the hours I will be doing each task with my Midliners


Next come the extras like gym, teaching times, sorority events, sleep times!


I set my goals for each day at the top! 


Then I write a focus for the week.


Then I added a space at the bottom for "Finances" and "Looking Ahead". 



Finally, I add in things under my "To-Do" and "Work" lists.


That is my planner! I write out my planner two weeks in advance and then add things in as the week progresses. Most weeks it starts out looking nice and organized like this but sometimes when life is extra crazy, it starts to look like the one below. 



EM
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment