Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Life Update

  # 1. Welcome if you are new! I am Emma & you have stumbled on my small corner of the internet.

#2. This is my second try at blogging. This time I am a lot more motivated to put out content that reflect who I am and who I want to become! 

#3. Enjoy this photo of me, sorry its blurry! I guess thats what I get for taking a selfie. 


Today was a great Wednesday. I am currently sitting on a beach in Cancun, Mexico (so yes this post is pre-written because we are internet free for the week)! However I am super excited to write a post all about my trip here, where I stayed, what I ate, and what we did! 

Started using Aaptiv during my workouts while getting ~spring break ready~. I tried two classes: Focus on Pace with Meghan T. and EMOM Core Work with Meghan T. LOVED both of them!! 

It has a variety of workouts on it ranging from running to yoga. I started with a run and then finished it off with the core workout. However, after my run the app suggested a cool down yoga class but I wanted to get in a little core so I clicked past it. 

I would definitely check it out if you are looking for an extra push when you are working out.

PLUS the first week is totally FREE. Then its less than $10 a month for the app. I will keep y'all updated on my thoughts about it!! 

After work and working out I made a trip out to my mall and grabbed some things I needed at Nordstrom and few things I didn't lol.

















"When you are exercising and want to stop, that is when your workout is really started. Push through and keep your head up. You can do this" -Meghan T. 




EM

1 comment:

  1. O great. Nice to hear about you are new at blogging. You can make yourself more attractive and attractive by using our online calculators that contain too much information as much you required. You can find scientific calculator,math calculator. You can find BMI,Pregnancy Conception and many many more.

    ReplyDelete